Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Why doesn't the input/output fit onto one page?
- A. Things like fonts and font sizes are controlled by your browser. Use your browser's "Preferences" page to adjust these settings.
- Q. What do the check marks in some of the station listings mean?
- A. The check marks indicate the availability of data for that station. For example, if a station has check marks in the temperature and precipitation columsn, but not the snow column, it means that this station routinely measures daily maximum and minimum temperatures and precipitation amounts, but not snowfall or snow depth.
- Q. How can I get help interpreting the output?
- A. First check the "Details" page for the product. A link to this can be found following each product on the main menu. Additional help can be obtained by e-mailing your questions to CLIMOD Support